Monday, 31 December 2012

End to 2012

Welp. Here it is. The final blog post of 2012!

I hope everyone survived the Apocalypse successfully enough to enjoy a very pleasant Christmas!
I know I did.

I thought I'd take this opportunity to show off my hard work since the summer - reconstructing my study area into a little Victorianesque office!
It will of course be an ongoing project to add to - I still plan on eventually getting a nicer (and bigger) bookshelf. The one in the photo contains only a fraction of my book collection!! But for now, it is essentially complete!


The first paintings to be completed in the new study were commissioned pieces that are now safely in their new homes. But, i can show you some horrible-quality photographs of them.


Aand finally, a watercolour painting I've been working on the past couple of days after messing around with drawing mountains on some scraps of paper.



I'm still trying to compile a list of New Year's Resolutions centred around art, and struggling to make it more specific than "Get more good at art".

Here's hoping for a successful and fruitful 2013 for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment